Hair Preparation Instructions.
All upstyle clients (Unless advised otherwise) are to wash and blow-dry their hair 24 hours prior to appointment. Instructions below.
NO-ONE SHOULD BE WASHING THEIR HAIR MORNING OF THE WEDDING UNLESS ADVISED OTHERWISE
Shampoo & blow-dry instructions, Please follow instructions carefully.
- Shampoo 1. Apply a 20 cent piece worth of shampoo to your hand, distribute evenly over your hair, massage for 30 seconds and rinse.
- Shampoo 2. Repeat step 1.
- Condition the hair from mid lengths to ends. Do not put conditioner on the roots. Rinse until thoroughly removed.
- Towel dry.
Blow-dry instruction (for upstyle clients only)
- Tip your head upside down and dry 60% of the moisture out.
- If your hair is naturally curly straighten it out with a brush, if it is naturally straight dry the remainder of moisture out with your fingers.
- Please do not use any products.
- Please do not use straighteners unless absolutely necessary